Tuesday, February 28, 2006

How we take photos

This isn't a description of where we've been, or the people we've seen. But since you've probably looked at many of our photos, I wanted to say a few things about the way we take them.

Namely, we take them together! No, I don't mean the photos with the two of us in them, I mean we hand the camera back and forth to take a few shots. We have 1 "body" and 4 lenses, and we're certainly not going to carry double that! We find it's pretty easy to share, when one of us gets an idea the other is more than happy to hand it over.

So, how can you tell who took a given photo? The short answer is, you can't. You might have made the assumption that I take all of them, with Tiffany handling most of the prose on this site. However, while I take more than half of the photos, I think she takes more than half of the good ones.

In any case, it's a collaborative effort, and if you see an interesting or fun photo, you can rest assured we took it together, no matter who was directly behind the lens!

all our photos from this trip: http://bitjug.com/gallery/AsiaTrip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home